Given a number N. The task is to find the smallest N digit ODD number.
Input: N = 1 Output: 1 Input: N = 3 Output: 101
Approach: There can be two cases depending on the value of N.
Case 1 : If N = 1 then answer will be 1.
Case 2 : If N != 1 then answer will be (10^(n-1)) + 1 because the series of the smallest odd numbers will go on like: 1, 11, 101, 1001, 10001, 100001, ….
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1).
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits under given constraints
- Smallest odd digits number not less than N
- Smallest Even number with N digits
- Smallest even digits number not less than N
- Find smallest possible Number from a given large Number with same count of digits
- Smallest number with at least n digits in factorial
- Smallest number with sum of digits as N and divisible by 10^N
- Find the kth smallest number with sum of digits as m
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Smallest number k such that the product of digits of k is equal to n
- Immediate smallest number after re-arranging the digits of a given number
- Smallest number by rearranging digits of a given number
- Find the smallest positive number which can not be represented by given digits
- Smallest odd number with even sum of digits from the given number N
- Smallest x such that 1*n, 2*n, ... x*n have all digits from 1 to 9
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ihritik