Given a number N. The task is to find the smallest N digit ODD number.
Input: N = 1 Output: 1 Input: N = 3 Output: 101
Approach: There can be two cases depending on the value of N.
Case 1 : If N = 1 then answer will be 1.
Case 2 : If N != 1 then answer will be (10^(n-1)) + 1 because the series of the smallest odd numbers will go on like: 1, 11, 101, 1001, 10001, 100001, ….
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1).
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits under given constraints
- Smallest even digits number not less than N
- Smallest Even number with N digits
- Smallest odd digits number not less than N
- Find smallest possible Number from a given large Number with same count of digits
- Find smallest number formed by inverting digits of given number N
- Smallest number with sum of digits as N and divisible by 10^N
- Smallest number whose sum of digits is square of N
- Smallest number whose square has N digits
- Find the smallest number whose sum of digits is N
- Find the kth smallest number with sum of digits as m
- Smallest number with at least n digits in factorial
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Smallest number greater than or equal to N using only digits 1 to K
- Index of smallest triangular number with N digits
- Smallest number greater than Y with sum of digits equal to X
- Smallest N digit number with none of its digits as its divisor
- Smallest number k such that the product of digits of k is equal to n
- Smallest number by rearranging digits of a given number
- Immediate smallest number after re-arranging the digits of a given number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ihritik