The task is to create and design a sign-up form in which if the user enters details, the HTML form data are inserted into our MySQL server database.
- First task is that we have to create our MySQL server Database and a Table according to our requirements.
- We connect our MySQL server Database using PHP mysqli_connect() function which takes four arguments, i.e. our “servername”, “username”, “password” and “database”.
Note: No CSS code is used here as we are using Bootstrap in the following PHP code. You can apply CSS and style in your web page as per your own application requirement.
PHP code to create Database connection: First and the most basic step is to create a Database connection. The PHP file name used here is “dbconnect.php” and the database name used is “geeksforgeeks”.
“users” table is created using MySQL phpMyAdmin tool as shown below.
PHP code to design sign-up form: Now when we have successfully connected to our Database, it is time to create the Signup form for the users. The following PHP code demonstrates the sign-up form. The MySql database table name used is “users”.
- Sign-up form:
- After successful user login:
- After invalid user login:
- Signup Form Using Nodejs and MongoDB
- Amazon auto signup script
- PHP | MySQL Database Introduction
- PHP | MySQL ( Creating Database )
- PHP | Inserting into MySQL database
- Create a database on Relational Database Service (RDS) of Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Database Backup from MySQL
- Laravel | MySQL Database Connection
- How to Sign In with raw password when password store in the database are hashed form in Node.js ?
- How to Upload Image into Database and Display it using PHP ?
- How to fetch data from localserver database and display on HTML table using PHP ?
- How to Display Recent Posts in DOM using PHP and MySQL ?
- PHP program to fetch data from localhost server database using XAMPP
- How to fetch data from Database in PHP PDO using loop ?
- How to find record using any key-value pair information of record in your local/custom database using Node.js ?
- Login and Registration Project Using Flask and MySQL
- Design a form component which takes input from its user and displays a form
- How to secure database passwords in PHP?
- How to connect the Database with PHP DOM page ?
- PHP | MySQL UPDATE Query
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.