- Aptitude Test
- We had to select any 2 out of Signal Procesing, Digital Design, Analog Design, and C programming. I selected Digital Design and C programming.
Note: I am CS student so I wasn’t asked any electronics questions.
- C program for the longest palindrome in a string.
- Puzzle: Given 2 ropes of length 100m and 50m, you need to climb down 175m height. There are 2 hooks, one at the top and one at 75m from the top where the rope can be tied.
- On a 32-bit system, write a program for 32-bit integer multiplication. The result should be stored in a structure, (64-bit integer can’t be stored in a word).
- Given 2 strings check if one string is a rotation of the other.
Eg: abcdef and fabcde are rotations of each other.
- The maximum digit should be brought to the greatest place in the number and the entire number should be put after the decimal point.
eg: 2687, generate the number 0.8267
Here I had to give a detailed explanation of my solutions and attempt to optimize them.
Round 4: Based on the resume, few questions were asked on my projects.
Then I was asked questions on computer architecture:
- Explain the various factors influencing the performance of a chip.
- Explain memory hierarchy and some cache optimizations.
- What are the different types of threads present in a system?
- Explain hyperthreading.
From compiler design:
- Explain the stages of a compiler.
- Explain how tokens are generated.
- Is a tree generated during Lexical analysis?
Round 5: Seemed like an HR round, I was asked
- Why I wanted to work at SignalChip despite being from CS background
- In which part would I be interested in working in.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.