Sigmoid Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
This test consisted of only one section i.e. PROGRAMMING, conducted on Hackerrank.
1. Find the difference between maximum and minimum element such that the maximum element is always at higher index than the smaller element.(easy)
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
2. LEGO BLOCKS -(Dynamic programming)..Given an area of NxM ,you have optimally fill that area with given tiles(dimension of tiles were given).(not so standard question,if you have solved this before,then it was easy else quite difficult in the first go).
3. Given a number N.Toggle all its bits, and the number then generated was to represented in decimal format.Like 4=100 after toggling 011,so ans is 3.(easy)
4. Given a preorder traversal of a binary tree,you have to determine whether a BST is possible for that traversal or not.(moderate)
5. Given an array of elements,you have determine the number of pairs(a,b) such that |a-b|=K.(easy)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.