Sigmoid company visited for the full time role
Eligibility: 5 CPI and above
Profile: ASDE [Assistant Software Development Engineer]
Note:3 months Probation Period after joining
Service Bond: 2 year
Process Details: Resume Based Shortlisting >> Online Test >> Interviews
Round 2 (1 hour):
This was a coding round. Total 10 question where as 6 question objective like as aptitude, puzzle and 4 question based on coding.
Coding question 1: Count occurrences
You are given a particular string S, Which contains only lowercase English alphabets. your task is to calculate all the occurrences of the character and print the character in the order in which it appears in the string S followed by the number of occurrences.
Each character should appear only once in the output.
- The first line contains an integer, T, denoting the number of test cases.
- Next T lines contain string S each.
For each test case, print the output in a new line.
1<=|S|<=1000 where S denote the length of string
Coding Question 2: Sum of sub-arrays
An array X consists of N elements. You are given an integer K.
Write a program to find the sum of the length of the sub-array with K as its maximum number. Any two sub-arrays
that are consider should not overlap each other. find the maximum possible sum.
- First line: T(number of test cases)
for each test cases
- First line: N and K
- Second line: N space separated integers (denoting the element of the array)
for each test case, print the maximum sum.
Coding Question 3: Count the prime factors
You are given two integer M and N. You have to find the prime factors of all the numbers in the range[M, N](both inclusive).
Write a program to find the number of times a prime number P comes in the prime factorization of the numbers in the range . Print the answer multiplied by number K.
- First line: T(number of test cases)
for each test case
- first line: Four space: separated integers M, N, P, and K.
For each test case print the answer in a new line
Coding Question 4: Rearranging arrays
You are given an array A containing N elements and you are required to do the following:
- Remove every occurrence of the number X from this array
- Move all the remaining elements to the right by preserving the original order of the elements.
- Fill the empty spots on the left side with 1.
write a program to print the rearranged array.
- First line; T(number of test case)
- first line in each test case: N
- Second line in each test case: N space- separated integers (denoting the array Ai)
- Third line in each test case: X
For each test case print the elements of rearrange array separated by space in a new line
22 1 34 22 16
3 5 3 5 5 11 5
1 1 1 34 16
1 1 1 1 3 3 11
Question: In c, what is the output of the following declaration:
- ptr is an array of pointer to 10 integers
- ptr is a pointer to an array of 10 integers
- ptr is an array of 10 integers
- ptr is a pointer to an array
Question: What does the following declaration signify?
- pf is a pointer to a function
- pf is a function pointer
- pf is a pointer to a function which returns ‘int’.
- pf is a function of a pointer variable.
Round 3: Skype interview(45 min)
interviewer asked only one question.
Write a code of doubly linked list and remove duplicate
- Sigmoid Analytics Interview Experience
- Sigmoid Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Sigmoid Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Sigmoid Recruitment Process for ASDE (Assistant Software Development Engineer) on Campus NIT Patna
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience
- Lowe's Company Interview Experience | On Campus
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- ABCO - Advisory Board Company (Acquired by OPTUM) Interview Experience
- Lowe's company on campus interview experience
- Mind-Infotech company interview experience
- Optum Global Solutions (A United Heatlh Care Company) Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- LatentView Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Analytics Quotient Interview Experience (On campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.