Siemens Technology Interview Experience for Research Internship
I applied via the LinkedIn Jobs Portal using my latest resume. Later, I was shortlisted for the interview round.
Technical Interview: A few days later, I was contacted by the Interviewer on LinkedIn.
- The interviewer asked me to introduce myself (He was very friendly)
- Then, he asked me about my previous experience of working as a research intern at Samsung R & D Institute and included the following:
- What technologies did I work on?
- What was my contribution to the project?
- Discussion about the difficulties I faced during the development phase and how I resolved them.
- Brief walkthrough on my resume, where he asked me about my projects. I explained 2 of my projects, which were in Machine and Deep Learning domains.
- After that, I was given a problem to code in any language of my choice in Google Docs.
- Min Cost Climbing Stairs. First I coded the solution using Recursion, and later the interviewer asked me to optimize it by reducing the time complexity. Therefore, I used Dynamic Programming and solved it. The round lasted for about 1 hour.
3 days later, I was informed through LinkedIn that I was selected.