Applied through college. The process took 2 days. I was interviewed at Siemens (Chennai) in October 2016.
The hiring process was done in four rounds:
Round 1 (Programming Aptitude) – This was completely based on C++, easy enough. Knowledge of other languages won’t be enough as the questions were very specific.
Round 2 (General Aptitude) – 3 sections consisting of 15 questions each (Numerical, Verbal and Logical). All sections were quite challenging given the limited time (time limit for every question). The numerical section required some knowledge of statistics.
Round 3 (Technical Interview) – Tests your basic knowledge of computer science concepts (be prepared to write moderate algorithms). Topics consists mainly OOPs concepts, UML, SDLC, Puzzles. The interview went on for 50 mins(approx.)
Round 4 (HR interview) – The HR asked about projects, other interests, family background. He specifically inquired about my plans for further studies. He also asked how I viewed the tech industry and current challenges.
Went on for 25 mins(approx.)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Siemens PLM Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Siemens Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Siemens Healthineers Interview Experience | Cloud/Angular | ~2 years experienced
- Yahoo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Reve System Interview Experience | Set 2
- Cavisson System Inc. Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus for SDE)
- SBI Assistant Manager(System) Interview Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- UBS Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Engineer)
- Walmart Engineer 3 interview experience
- Synopsys Interview Experience - R & D 2 Engineer