They came to our campus for recruitment. It was a two day process. We had two rounds on day one. First round consists of aptitude+logical reasoning + verbal. Each question had atmost 60 seconds to answer and it was quite challenging. Aptitude based questions were mainly based on some data and we need to choose the best option that satisfies the given requirements which can be obtained from given data( like data interpretation).
30 of them cleared first round.
Second round was technical round. This round had 30 MCQs based on C++ .They mainly focused on basic concepts of C++ like polymorphism, inline function, oops concepts, collection in c++ and output prediction.20 of them cleared this round.
Following day we had 1 Technical round and 1HR round.
Technical round was a face to face interview. They mainly focused on our projects, our role in the project, technology used in project. Then they asked me to determine whether a string is a palindrome or not. Be prepared with all oops concepts and c++ concepts.
After technical round 10 students were selected for HR.
HR was based on the review given by technical interviewer. He asked to introduce myself, biggest achievement in my engineering life .It was casual and was just 10 minutes interview.
Questions asked were
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Siemens Interview Experience
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Siemens PLM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Siemens PLM Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Siemens Healthineers Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Siemens Interview Experience | Set 2 (For System Engineer)
- Siemens Healthineers Interview Experience | Cloud/Angular | ~2 years experienced
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience