Siemens Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus)
Siemens visited our college on the 9th of August 2021. First, there was an online MCQ round and after that, on the 11th of August, there were technical and HR rounds.
Round 1: There were around 30 MCQ for 1hr. Based on aptitude, logical, cs fundamental, and c++ and java code snippets on
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
After the first round, around 45 students were got selected out of 400 registered students.
Round 2: Technical round 1
It was a really interesting round. Firstly interviewer asked me to describe myself in 3 words.
- Then he asked me for two puzzles.
- 1st is, given three boxes and you have to tell which box contains gold with 2 conditions like that I have given a solution and the interviewer is satisfied with my approach.
- 2nd is, give two cubes and you have to show all the dates in a month using those two cubes, a standard puzzle.
- Then he had given me 3 coding questions and I had solved them.
- I think one was a Dp problem like generate a palindromic string if it was not a palindrome. I am not able to recall about remaining problems but those were very easy based on string algorithm only. In the end, he asked me do you have any questions for me and I have asked two questions.
- Please ask questions including the presenter’s name who was there at ppt.
- Generally, there were two techs round but I directly got shortlisted for Hr round.
After this round, only 18 students were got shortlisted
Round 3: HR Round
- It was basically just a formal round. Asked me “tell me about yourself” and about family background. After that given me some five words and asked me to arrange them according to your priority. Asked me about my cricket career as it was mentioned on my resume. Some puzzles were asked and at last do you have any questions and it was done.
Finally, the result came and around 14 students were got placed and luckily I was one of them.