Siemens Healthineers visited our campus to offer internship and full time role for the post Graduate Engineer Trainee on 21st August 2019.
Round 1: This round was online test on Hackkerrank platform. There were 45 MCQs based on various concepts including OOPs, Data Structures, Java, C# and very few questions on Quants and verbal. These questions were to be done in 75 minutes. Out of 800 students, 61 qualified for next round.
Round 2: The next round was Technical Interview. For me, this round lasted for one hour. The questions asked were:
- Describe Linear Search and Binary search and write pseudo code.
- Difference between Recursive and Iterative functions, which is used in which situation?
- Tell me about Dynamic Programming.
- What is generalization and association?
- Write a pseudo-code relating Shapes, Rectangle and Circle and find area of the figures. Use constructor, copy constructor and destructor and concept of inheritance.
- Difference between static and virtual function.
- What is pure virtual function.
- Whether a function gives error if we use static keyword in front of a function.
- Write a pseudo-code to find sum of squares of odd numbers.
- What is ADT?
- What is OS? Describe different process models.
- Tell about semaphores.
- Describe about hash.
- In a 2-D array of characters, find your name which is given in form of characters(use hashmap).
From this round 17 qualified for managerial round.
This round is a mix of both HR and Technical.This round lasted for 45 minutes. You can mostly expect few puzzle questions. Few questions I was asked:
- Tell me about your project.(My projects were based on AI/ML and Data Science, described in details).
- Your biggest strength.
- Your journey of self discovery in college.
- Biggest decision you had to take.
- Your approach towards a given task.
- Optimize Fibonacci(Use dynamic programming)
- Print a given 2D-matrix in spiral.
Round 3: Hereon, 15 students qualified for HR. This was the easiest and lasted for 15 minutes.
Few questions I was asked:
- Tell me about your family background.
- Tell me about your college-life.
- Why did you come so far to study?
- Do you any questions for us? (I asked about the technologies we will be working on and the technologies they are working on, and a bit about work environment)
10 students were made the offer, off which I was one of them.
- Be confident, keep an amicable smile throughout.
- Be honest.
- Be fluent with your resume.
- Practice as much as possible, quizzes and reading interview experiences for various companies made me more confident.
- Siemens Healthineers Interview Experience | Cloud/Angular | ~2 years experienced
- Siemens PLM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Siemens PLM Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Siemens Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Siemens Interview Experience
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Siemens Interview Experience | Set 2 (For System Engineer)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- GE Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 40 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 41 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 38 (Off-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 23 (On Campus)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-campus for SDE)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.