I updated my profile in Naukri.com and within a month I got a call from a career consulting firm informing about an opening in Siemens Healthineers in Bangalore. It was a Azure cloud/C#/Angular position
Round 1(online): This was conducted online and consisted of around 35 MCQs testing your knowledge on C# and cloud computing. The browser tab should not be closed and your webcam should be enabled to make sure you don’t cheat. On clearing this round one is called onsite for face to face interview.
Round 2(F2F – general programming):
This round was conducted onsite and the questions included
- How to swap two numbers without using intermediate variable
- What are webworkers in JS?
- Difference between div and span
Basic JS/Angular related questions were asked to test your grasp on programming.
Round 3(F2F C# and DB):
In this round C# related questions like difference between virtual/override and shadowing were asked. If you have preciopr experience with RDBMS, DB related questions are also asked
This was mostly a non-technical round with the manager explaining about the company, getting to know our expectation and they also check your academic history, father/mother background, where you are from etc. They ask your current and expected salary too.
The final round was a HR round which could basically be a discussion of the perks and salary
Thanks to geeksforgeeks for providing an amazing platform and wish everyone all the best for a wonderful career.
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 ( 2 Years Experienced )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 12 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 43 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience For Experienced (2.5 years)
- Paytm Interview Experience (5 Years Experienced)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE 1 (2.5 Years Experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 334 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.