Shuffle a deck of card with OOPS in Python
Prerequisites: Python Classes and Objects
Given a deck of cards, the task is to distribute them between two players.
- To shuffle the deck of cards we need to use the shuffle module.
- Import the required module
- Declare a class named Cards which will have variables suites and values, now instead of using self.suites and self.values, we are going to declare them as global variables.
- Declare a class Deck which will have an empty list named as mycardset, and the suites and values will be appended to mycardset list.
- Declare a class ShuffleCards along with a method named shuffle() that would check the number of cards and then shuffles them.
- To remove some cards we will create a popCard() method in ShuffleCards class.
Below is the complete program based on the above approach: