Shuffle a deck of card with OOPS in Python
Prerequisites: Python Classes and Objects
Given a deck of cards, the task is to distribute them between two players.
- To shuffle the deck of cards we need to use the shuffle module.
- Import the required module
- Declare a class named Cards which will have variables suites and values, now instead of using self.suites and self.values, we are going to declare them as global variables.
- Declare a class Deck which will have an empty list named as mycardset, and the suites and values will be appended to mycardset list.
- Declare a class ShuffleCards along with a method named shuffle() that would check the number of cards and then shuffles them.
- To remove some cards we will create a popCard() method in ShuffleCards class.
Below is the complete program based on the above approach:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course