While filling up a form, there comes a situation where we type a password and want to see what we have typed till now. To see that, there is a checkbox clicking on which makes the characters visible.
1)Create a HTML form which contain an input field of type password.
2)Create a checkbox which will be responsible for toggling.
3)Create a function which will response for toggling when a user clicks on the checkbox.
Password is geeksforgeeks.
So, on typing it will show like this *************
And on clicking the checkbox it will show the characters: geeksforgeeks.
- How to Show and Hide div elements using Checkboxes ?
- How to Show and Hide div elements using radio buttons?
- How to display icon next to show/hide text on button?
- Hide or show elements in HTML using display property
- How to hide or show one record from an ng-repeat within a table based on ng-click?
- jQuery | Hide/Show, Toggle and Fading methods with Examples
- p5.js | show() Function
- AngularJS | ng-show Directive
- p5.js | hide() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.