While filling up a form, there comes a situation where we type a password and want to see what we have typed till now. To see that, there is a checkbox clicking on which makes the characters visible.
1)Create a HTML form which contain an input field of type password.
2)Create a checkbox which will be responsible for toggling.
3)Create a function which will response for toggling when a user clicks on the checkbox.
Password is geeksforgeeks.
So, on typing it will show like this *************
And on clicking the checkbox it will show the characters: geeksforgeeks.
- Hide or show elements in HTML using display property
- jQuery | Hide/Show, Toggle and Fading methods with Examples
- jQuery | hide() with Examples
- How to hide an element when printing a web page using CSS?
- MySQL | Change User Password
- Hide scroll bar, but while still being able to scroll using CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.