The shorthand syntax for object property value is very popular and widely used nowadays. The code looks cleaner and easy to read. The shorthand property makes the code size smaller and simpler.
Example: This example displaying the details of object using shorthand Syntax for object property value in ES6.
Example: This example displaying the details of the object without using shorthand Syntax for object property value.
- ES6 features and syntax
- Transition shorthand with multiple properties in CSS?
- CSS | Shorthand Properties
- PHP | Basic Syntax
- XML | Syntax
- CSS | Syntax and Selectors
- jQuery | Syntax
- SASS | Syntax
- ES6 | RegEx
- ES6 | Promises
- Array Helper Methods in ES6
- Difference between node.js require and ES6 import and export
- Introduction to ES6
- Motivation to bring symbols in ES6
- ES6 | Array filter() Method