First Consisted of 3 sections as follows :
section 1 :Quantitative aptitude (30 mcqs – 30 minns)
section 2: Technical mcqs major questions were based on sql and data ware house concepts (drill up drill down) (25-30 mcqs)
section 3 : 2 coding questions (Easy(Array based)- solving atleast 1 coding question will get you shorlist)
time for section 2 and 3 was – 60 mins
Round 2: We had only one interview and it was skype interview, first they asked me to introduce myself.
The interview was more of a behavirol/Situational based was for me. For other people, they asked questions on each and every subject od sc fundamental (OOPs, OS, Data Structure, DBMS, etc). plus projects and about the technologies you have used in your projects.
So coming back to my interview, They first introduced them self and started the interview by asking me to tell them more about the projects i had mentioned in my cv. After that they asked me the challenges i had faced while implementing the projects, how did i made my teams, How do i managed working in teams.
What do i think i/my team mates should have done to kind of ignore the problems we have faced in project. did you applied the things you have learned from first team project to the next i have done, etc.
i had two technical questions in my interview : Normalization, what is hive(bcz i have done hadoop )
The problem i faced in the interview is i couldn’t see them bcz they turned off their camera and when we explained them something its silent for some time we feel like they are hearing s or not.
For other people they could see their panel i dont know why my panel turned off their camera. (panel were of 2 people)
People who were asked technical questions got selected (4 out of 23 )
So why they didn’t asked technical stuff to everyone i dont know. Its all luck.
All the best guys !
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Shell India Interview Experience (IT)
- Shell India Interview Experience
- Royal Dutch Shell Interview Experience
- Shell Technology Centre Bangalore Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- SHELL On-Campus Recruitment for SDE
- Developing a Linux based shell
- Conditional Statements | Shell Script
- Looping Statements | Shell Script
- Shell India - Campus Placements 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.