Bootstrap Shadow is a property that provides shadow to an element with box-shadow utilities, the intensity can vary from user to user. The shadow property can be very much useful when the user needs to highlight something specifically on the web page.
Example 1: The below example represents 4 different shadow intensities from no shadow effect to a high shadow effect. It is implemented using .shadow class within the div element.
Example 2: The below example represents a hover over shadow box i.e. it shows the shadow when the cursor points on the box and when the cursor is removed from the box the shadow disappears. The intensity of the shadow in this example is high.
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- Visibility of elements in bootstrap with Examples
- Vertical alignment in Bootstrap with Examples
- List group in bootstrap with examples
- Containers in Bootstrap with examples
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- Bootstrap | figure class with Examples
- Bootstrap | Float utilities with Examples
- BootStrap | Positioning an element with Examples
- Bootstrap | Sizing an element with Examples
- Borders in bootstrap with examples
- Bootstrap Buttons with Examples
- Screen Reader utilities in bootstrap with Examples
- Input Groups in Bootstrap with Examples
- Display Property in Bootstrap with Examples
- Responsive Video or Slideshow Embeds in Bootstrap with Examples