Tkinter is the standard GUI library for Python. Tkinter in Python comes with a lot of good widgets. Widgets are standard GUI elements, and the Label will also comes under this Widgets
Note: For more information, refer to Python GUI – tkinter
Tkinter Label is a widget that is used to implement display boxes where you can place text or images. The text displayed by this widget can be changed by the developer at any time you want. It is also used to perform tasks such as to underline the part of the text and span the text across multiple lines.
Setting the position of TKinter labels
We can use place() method to set the position of the TKinter labels.
Example 1: Placing label at the middle of the window
Example 2: Placing label at the lower left side of window
Example 3: Placing label at the upper right side of window
- Python | setting and retrieving values of Tkinter variable
- Python | askopenfile() function in Tkinter
- Python | Binding function in Tkinter
- Python - Tkinter askquestion Dialog
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Add style to tkinter button
- Python | Tkinter ttk.Checkbutton and comparison with simple Checkbutton
- Tkinter | Adding style to the input text using ttk.Entry widget
- Python Tkinter | Create LabelFrame and add widgets to it
- Python | asksaveasfile() function in Tkinter
- Python | geometry method in Tkinter
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Python | Menu widget in Tkinter
- Python | Create a digital clock using Tkinter
- resizable() method in Tkinter | Python
- minsize() method in Tkinter | Python
- maxsize() method in Tkinter | Python
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Add image on a Tkinter button
- destroy() method in Tkinter | Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.