PyQt5 allows us to set the icon of window using
setWindowIcon() mehtod, on the other hand
setWindowIconText() method is also present in it which allow us to set the text the icon.
Although, it is not recommended to use as it has not any use, there was use in previous i.e old versions. It is now used to make the old source codes working. It was used by the window manager now it is not used anymore.
Syntax : self.setWindowIconText(“text”)
Arguemnt : It takes string as argument.
Return : If no icon is set it will return NULL string else return the text set before.
Note :This method is not recommended to use in codes, as it is of no use for modern systems.
- How to set icon to a window in PyQt5 ?
- PyQt5 - Set icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Get the icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 – How to stop resizing of window | setFixedSize() method
- PyQt5 – How to set minimum size of window | setMinimumSize method
- PyQt5 – Set minimum window size | setMinimumWidth and setMinimumHeight method
- PyQt5 - Get opacity level of the main window | windowOpacity() method
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Getting Icon
- PyQt5 – Set Icon for Check Box
- PyQt5 – What's this help text for Label | setWhatsThis() method
- PyQt5 - How to set icon to the each item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - How to add icon to Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Changing Icon
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Getting Icon Size
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Icon Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Icon Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Setting Icon Size
- PyQt5 - Get the icon of desired item in ComboBox
- PyQt5 – How to change text of pre-existing label | setText method