The cell padding is used to define the spaces between the cells and its border. If cell padding property is not apply then it will be set as default value.
The cell spacing is used to define the space between the cells.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by cell padding and cell spacing are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | <table> cellpadding Attribute
- HTML | <table> cellspacing Attribute
- How to Create a Facebook Phishing Page ?
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- Design a form component which takes input from its user and displays a form
- Difference between __dirname and ./ in Node.js
- Node.js | EventEmitter
- What is the difference between --save and --save-dev in Node.js ?
- How to Create Paradoxical Effect using CSS ?
- How to delete text from file using preg_replace() function in PHP ?
- Node.js | os.constants
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
- Node.js | util.types.isGeneratorFunction() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.