The cell padding is used to define the spaces between the cells and its border. If cell padding property is not apply then it will be set as default value.
The cell spacing is used to define the space between the cells.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by cell padding and cell spacing are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | <table> cellpadding Attribute
- HTML | <table> cellspacing Attribute
- jQuery Interview Questions and Answers
- IIM Lucknow Interview Experience
- How to Fix a 401 Unauthorized Error?
- HTTP headers | If-Unmodified-Since
- HTTP headers | SourceMap
- HTTP headers | Server
- PHP | Imagick setImageFilename() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.