The cell padding is used to define the spaces between the cells and its border. If cell padding property is not apply then it will be set as default value.
The cell spacing is used to define the space between the cells.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by cell padding and cell spacing are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | <table> cellpadding Attribute
- HTML | <table> cellspacing Attribute
- Kotlin Grouping
- CompileTime Vs RunTime Resolution of Strings
- Kotlin | Retrieve Collection Parts
- How to move an element to left, right, up and down using arrow keys ?
- How to check a checkbox with jQuery?
- What is the Efficient way to insert a number into a sorted array of numbers?
- How to merge the duplicate value in multidimensional array in PHP ?
- How to Show and Hide div elements using Checkboxes ?
- How to animate div width and height on mouse hover using jQuery ?
- How to make horizontal scrollable in a bootstrap row?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.