The cell padding is used to define the spaces between the cells and its border. If cell padding property is not apply then it will be set as default value.
The cell spacing is used to define the space between the cells.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by cell padding and cell spacing are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | <table> cellpadding Attribute
- HTML | <table> cellspacing Attribute
- Difference between SJF and LJF CPU scheduling algorithms
- Difference between SCAN and LOOK Disk scheduling algorithms
- Difference between Seek Time and Transfer Time in Disk Scheduling
- Difference between Seek Time and Rotational Latency in Disk Scheduling
- Difference between Preemptive and Non-preemptive CPU scheduling algorithms
- Difference between Seek Time and Disk Access Time in Disk Scheduling
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Vertically Align Text Next to an Image using CSS ?
- How to Create ToDo App using ReactJS ?
- How to Remove URL from Printing the Page ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.