The cell padding is used to define the spaces between the cells and its border. If cell padding property is not apply then it will be set as default value.
The cell spacing is used to define the space between the cells.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by cell padding and cell spacing are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | <table> cellpadding Attribute
- HTML | <table> cellspacing Attribute
- Perl | GET vs POST in CGI
- How to place text in an image at any desired position ?
- Convert multidimensional array to XML file in PHP
- Difference Between Web server and Application server
- How to find where the URL will redirected using cURL?
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
- CSS | align-items Property
- How to check an array is multidimensional or not in PHP ?
- CSS | Grid Layout Module
- HTML | canvas createLinearGradient() Method
- HTML | <colgroup> span Attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.