Sendinblue Interview Experience for ASE | On-Campus 2021
Screening Round: At first based on resume shortlisting a telephonic screening round was conducted where the HR dicussed some easy technical questions related to databases and few language based questions.
- It was a 10-15 min conversation.
- Later that day those who got shortlisted received a mail regarding the schedule of first technical interview, which for most people was on next 2 days.
Round 1(Technical Interview – Virtual): It was a 1 hour round.
- The interviewer introduced himself (He was a L2 in the company) and asked me to introduce myself too.
- I was asked two easy-medium level questions. One was a simple array-based question and second one was based on dynamic programming. I explained the logic of both and coded the same on shared document.
- After that I was asked to pick one project from my resume and explain it in detail. Then I was asked a simple puzzle question (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-8-balls-problem/).
- There were also few questions based on networking. Overall it was easy to medium level round. After 30 min I got call from HR that I have made it to next round which would be conducted after an hour.
Round 2(Technical/Managerial Interview – Virtual): It was 1:30 hour round.
- It also started with the interviewer’s introduction (She was an Engineering Manager in the company) followed by my introduction.
- This round consisted of only one DSA-based question (medium level) and other half of the interview was focused on my resume and projects. I was deeply asked on how I can scale up my projects and make them more handy.
- There were also some logical questions asked. I was asked on my comfortable technologies and my zeal for learning new ones. Overall it was a good round.
After 2 days HR called me and I got to know that I am selected.