Wouldn’t it be cool if we can send infinite WhatsApp messages at just one click? be the first one to wish birthday/anniversaries/special events to our loved ones? schedule any message for any contact/group on your WhatsApp? and so much more?
Let’s get started.
Open WhatsApp on the phone.
Now let’s bring our attention to the computer.
- In the browser press Ctrl, Shift and I together to open a developer’s console.
- Find out the “Console” tab there and click on it.
- Now we are almost done.
- Double click the code below to edit it.
- Find and assign values to the following variables: name, message, and counter.
The code works on the principle of simulating send via reproducing send actions, it cannot search for a contact if a conversation is not initiated, as of yet.
Read the comments in the code and you will know what to do 🙂
Now copy the modified code and paste it in the console windows that you opened before. You are good to go now!
Hit Enter and voila! Your desired numbers of messages are sent, just with a single click.
Extra Fun: To schedule your message, remove the comment from “Schedule your message section” in the code and set the time as per your wish!
Note:- Make sure that the contact/group you are willing to send messages are visible in the browser without the need of scrolling down.
WhatsApp may block your account for excessive use of such scripts. So use at your own risk!
All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site and author of the article is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
Feel free to tweak the code as per your need and have fun! Happy Coding 🙂
- Custom Messages in ElectronJS
- Whatsapp using Python!
- How 55 engineers at WhatsApp manage a billion users?
- How to send a GET request from PHP?
- PHP | Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer | send() Function
- How to send an email using PHPMailer ?
- PHP | Send Attachment With Email
- How to Send Email using Mailgun API in Node.js ?
- Send message to FB friend using Python
- How to send HTTP response code in PHP?
- How to configure XAMPP to send mail from localhost using PHP ?
- Send SMS updates to mobile phone using python
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python