The power of Python comes because of the large number of modules it has. This time we are going to use one of those. Everyone of us, one time or another, has a wish of messaging (or spamming -.-) our Facebook friend. This is a program which can do something similar. So without further delay, let’s jump right in.
Now, let’s try to understand the program step by step…
Modules required – fbchat (Can be downloaded from here: Github link); getpass (usually it is pre-installed)
sudo pip install fbchat
In case you get the error: ** make sure the development packages of libxml2 and libxslt are installed **
In Ubuntu, installing following packages might help:
sudo apt-get install python-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev zlib1g-dev
Program explanation:The program can be broken down into several steps:
Step – 1: Getting the user credentials
This part is very easy. Using raw_input() and getpass() we can get the username and password. There are some things to keep in mind in this step.
- Your facebook account should have a username. You can check that (or set that) by going to your general settings.
- We are not using raw_input to get password because as soon as the characters (or even the password length) is out, we have got a security breach.
Step – 2: Entering the facebook friend’s name
Now that we have signed in, we can enter the number of friends we want to send the message to and for each of those friends, we can enter the custom message.
Step – 3: Spamming *evil*
Caution – I am not responsible for extensive usage of the program which can get you banned from facebook or getting blocked by your friend. Get your own list of guinea pigs!
Because of some reason, if you want to send the same message several times, you can use a simple for loop. Nothing difficult about that 😉
What you can try out now?
- Send message to a group chat.
- Instead of text only, send images as well.
- Create your own ‘desktop’ messenger.
Facebook hack – Send blank message
Using the normal facebook chat or messenger, it is not possible to send a blank message unless you are aware about the alt+0173 trick. But, with this program you can send blank messages as well!! All you have to do is enter a blank message. That is, when the program asks for the message to be sent, just press enter and voila!! Your friend will be receiving a series of blank messages…
This new code works fine for now :
If you have any other projects in mind concerned with this or if you have prepared some similar to this one, please do share in comments section!
This article is contributed by Vishwesh Ravi Shrimali. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Send message to Telegram user using Python
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- Send mail with attachment from your Gmail account using Python
- Send SMS updates to mobile phone using python
- Send PDF File through Email using pdf-mail module
- Python | Message Encode-Decode using Tkinter
- Whatsapp using Python!
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis using Python
- Tracking bird migration using Python-3
- Performing Google Search using Python code
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Facebook Login using Python
- Website Blocker Using Python
- Get emotions of images using Microsoft emotion API in Python
- Color game using Tkinter in Python
- Python | How to shorten long URLs using Bitly API
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- Locking computer when Bluetooth device is not in range using Python
- Post a picture automatically on Instagram using Python
Improved By : SunchitSharma