Semantic-UI open-source framework that provides sidebar features to create amazing user interfaces using CSS, jQuery which is very much similar to bootstrap. It has all different elements for creating amazing websites. It uses a class to add styles to HTML elements. A sidebar hides extra content beside a page. The page contents are usually shown on a side of the webpage.
Example: The following example demonstrates the semantic-UI sidebar feature in the webpage.
Example: The following example demonstrates semantic-UI sidebar on top.
Example: The following example demonstrates semantic-UI menu with icons.
- How to create a Collapsed Sidebar?
- How to hide the bullets on list for the sidebar?
- How to close sidebar by default using Bootstrap ?
- How to zoom-in and zoom-out image using ReactJS?
- How to embed Google Forms on any Website ?
- How to access the correct `this` inside a callback?
- How to create Dynamic Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create sloping lines using CSS?
- CSS mask-size property
- How to embed Padlet in New Google Sites?
- Introduction to Mocha
- How to get focused a button automatically when the page load using HTML ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.