Semantic-UI open-source framework that provides sidebar features to create amazing user interfaces using CSS, jQuery which is very much similar to bootstrap. It has all different elements for creating amazing websites. It uses a class to add styles to HTML elements. A sidebar hides extra content beside a page. The page contents are usually shown on a side of the webpage.
Example: The following example demonstrates the semantic-UI sidebar feature in the webpage.
Example: The following example demonstrates semantic-UI sidebar on top.
Example: The following example demonstrates semantic-UI menu with icons.
- How to create a Collapsed Sidebar?
- How to hide the bullets on list for the sidebar?
- 10 Web Development and Web Design Facts That You Should Know
- How to force tab-navigation to stay in place using Bootstrap ?
- How to include Search box in your wordpress website ?
- How to refresh parent page on closing a popup ?
- How to stream large .mp4 files?
- HTML Neumorphism Login Form
- How to create automatic pop-up using jQuery ?
- PHPUnit assertXmlFileEqualsXmlFile() Function
- Node.js socket.setSendBufferSize() Method
- PHPUnit assertNotIsReadable() Function
- Node.js Buffer.byteOffset Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.