Semantic UI open-source framework provides a container which helps to limit content up to greatest width. The framework uses jQuery and CSS to create interactive user interfaces. It is very much similar to bootstrap usage and has different elements for creating page structure of any website.
Example: The following example shows the standard container.
Example: The following example shows a text container.
Example: The following example shows the fluid type of container.
Example: The following example shows aligned container.
- How to auto-resize an image to fit a div container using CSS?
- Font scaling based on width of container using CSS
- How to position a div at the bottom of its container using CSS?
- Presentational vs container components
- How to Rotate Container Background Image using CSS ?
- Difference between ng-container and ng-template in AngularJS
- Docker compose tool to run multi container applications
- How to make container shrink-to-fit child elements as they wrap?
- How to change font size depending on width of container?
- Difference between Docker Image and Container
- How to define a container for an external (non-HTML) application using HTML5?
- How to create full width container in bootstrap5?
- How to create full width container using bootstrap?
- How to make an svg scale with its parent container ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.