Semantic UI is an open-source framework that uses CSS and jQuery to build great user interfaces. It is the same as a bootstrap for use and has great different elements to use to make your website look more amazing. It uses a class to add CSS to the elements.
A comment is like a forum where you can give you feedback.
Example: This example creating the comment section using Semantic-ui.
- HTML | DOM comment() constructor
- PHP | ImagickDraw comment() Function
- Collect.js takeUntil() Method
- Web Pages
- 6 Most Recommended Photoshop Plugins for Web Designers
- How to add footer in New Google Sites ?
- How to remove outline around text input boxes in chrome using CSS?
- How to drop database of MongoDB using Node.js ?
- How to get Distinct Documents from MongoDB using Node.js ?
- How to create new Collection in MongoDB using Node.js ?
- How to Right-align flex item?
- How to remove cellspacing from tables using CSS?
- How to play video on hover on a div using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.