Selenium: Selenium Python bindings provide a convenient API to access Selenium Web Driver like Firefox, Chrome, etc.
What is webdriver?
Selenium WebDriver is an automation testing tool. When I say automation, it means it automates test scripts written in Selenium.
from selenium import webdriver import time
(i) Selenium library:
– Used for Automation
– Control Webdriver
– Perform actions like – element clicks, refresh page, goto website link, etc
(ii) Time library:
-For using sleep function because selenium works only when the all the elements of the page is loaded.
Trick1: How to increase view count on a website?
#Note: This will not work on all websites, like youtube.
What we would be learning is to refresh the webpage again and again after a particular interval of time.
Trick2: How to login on a website, here we take example of Zomato
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- 10 Interesting Python Cool Tricks
- Python Tricks for Competitive Coding
- 10 Essential Python Tips And Tricks For Programmers
- Browser Automation Using Selenium
- Find Web Elements using Selenium WebDriver
- Software Engineering | Selenium: An Automation tool
- Jupyter notebook Tips and Tricks
- Tips and Tricks for Competitive Programmers | Set 2 (Language to be used for Competitive Programming)
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.