Selenium: Selenium Python bindings provide a convenient API to access Selenium Web Driver like Firefox, Chrome, etc.
What is webdriver?
Selenium WebDriver is an automation testing tool. When I say automation, it means it automates test scripts written in Selenium.
from selenium import webdriver import time
(i) Selenium library:
– Used for Automation
– Control Webdriver
– Perform actions like – element clicks, refresh page, goto website link, etc
(ii) Time library:
-For using sleep function because selenium works only when the all the elements of the page is loaded.
Trick1: How to increase view count on a website?
#Note: This will not work on all websites, like youtube.
What we would be learning is to refresh the webpage again and again after a particular interval of time.
Trick2: How to login on a website, here we take example of Zomato
- How to install Selenium in Python
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Selenium Python Basics
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- Python Tricks for Competitive Coding
- 10 Interesting Python Cool Tricks
- Like instagram pictures using Selenium | Python
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- Why do people prefer Selenium with Python?
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | page_source method in Selenium
- 10 Essential Python Tips And Tricks For Programmers
- How to use close() and quit() method in Selenium Python ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.