Project Description:-Here, we’re going to study a simple SMS bomber trick (for amusing and educational purpose). Selenium is a free tool for automated trying out across exceptional browsers. In this tutorial, we will learn how to ship mechanically range of unsolicited mail SMS for given variety of frequency and interval.
Below are the steps:
- First go to amazon website using this Link.
- Then click on investigate element by urgent ctrl + shift + i or stepping into setting of browser and clicking on investigate detail manually.
- Then navigate box where the friend mobile number are fill then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the continue button then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the forget password then copy the x_path.
- Then again step 3 repeat.
- Then again step 4 repeat.
Given some screenshot to follow this instruction step by step:
Now, Run the script by way of putting suitable x_path and automatically send junk mail sms for your friend’s cellular number.
Note: This tutorial is for educational motive only, please don’t use it for disturbing anyone or any unethical way.
Below is the implementation:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- ML | Mini-Batch Gradient Descent with Python
- Python | Numpy np.ma.mini() method
- ML | Mini Batch K-means clustering algorithm
- How to compute natural, base 10, and base 2 logarithm for all elements in a given array using NumPy?
- Python program to convert any base to decimal by using int() method
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Python | Automate Google Search using Selenium
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- Flight-price checker using Python and Selenium
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Search Google Using Python Selenium
- Writing Tests using Selenium Python
- Navigating links using get method - Selenium Python
- How to move back and forward in History using Selenium Python ?
- Twitter Automation using Selenium Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.