Select Drop-down list using select_by_index() in Selenium – Python
Prerequisite: Browser Automation Using Selenium
Selenium is an effective device for controlling an internet browser through the program. It is purposeful for all browsers, works on all fundamental OS and its scripts are written in numerous languages i.e Python, Java, C#, etc, we will be using Python.
You need to download install chrome driver from here Click Here and set path.
Working with Drop-down list:
Initially you have to import the Select class and afterward you have to make the case of Select class. After making the case of Select class, you can perform select strategies on that occasion to choose the choices from dropdown list.
Importing Select class:
from selenium.webdriver.support.ui import Select
drop=Select(driver.find_element_by_id(' ') drop.select_by_index()
- Import webdriver from selenium module.
- Import Select class module.
- Using a web page for drop down list(example: URL).
- Navigate the id of option bar.
- In html, index starts from 0. Here we will select index value 2 for id RESULT_RadioButton-9.
Below is the complete program of the above approach:
Please Login to comment...