An important feature of the second-generation CASE tool is that the mission of any tailored methodology. This may necessitate the perform of a CASE administrator administrator organization who can tailor the CASE tool to a particular methodology. Additionally, the second-generation CASE tools have the following features:
- Intelligent diagramming support:
The fact that schematization techniques are helpful for system analysis and style is well established. the longer term CASE tools would offer to facilitate to esthetically and mechanically layout the diagrams.
- Integration with implementation environment:
The CASE tools should give integration between style and implementation.
- Data dictionary standards:
The user should be allowed to integrate several development tools into one setting. It’s extremely unlikely that anybody seller is ready to deliver a complete resolution. Moreover, the most popular tool would need calibration up for a selected system. therefore the user would act as a system planimeter. this is often probably given that some commonplace on knowledge wordbook emerges.
- Customization support:
The user should be allowed to outline new sorts of objects and connections. This facility is also accustomed to building some special methodologies. Ideally, it ought to be attainable to specify the principles of a strategy to a rule engine for concluding the required consistency checks.
Below figures to represent the functionality of the second generation CASE tool automation:
- Software Engineering | Selenium: An Automation tool
- Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE)
- Software Engineering | Structured analysis and design with CASE tools
- Software Engineering | CASE tool and its scope
- Software Engineering | Architecture of a CASE environment
- Software Engineering | Benefits of CASE
- Software Engineering | Characteristics of CASE Tools
- Software Testing | Use Case Testing
- Requirements and feature of Good Prototyping CASE tool
- Difference between Use Case and Test Case
- What is the Software Testing Automation Process ?
- Difference between Database Testing and Data warehouse Testing
- What is Obfuscation?
- Difference between Scalability and Stress Testing
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.