Round 1: Basic Written Exam
It consist of basic aptitude, reasoning, verbal ability and some questions of html, java and sql (mcq) and after you have to solve two coding questions.
Aptitude – 30 mins
Coding – 30 mins
Its has a sectional cutoff.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Be a resume drunk because the recruiter is going to ask most of the questions from your resume.
- Must have projects and be honest what you have done.
- Do not showoff your skills.
- Some of the questions I have faced-
- Describe your project
- What is a hash map
- What is an array
- Define the oop concept
- And some questions from sql.
Round 3: HR Round
And finally the last round.
- Tell me something about yourself ?
- Tell me about your strength and weakness ?
- Why Sears ?
- After 5 years where are you going to see yourself ?
But unfortunately I was not selected for this company
Hope this will help you!
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience | Set 6
- Nomura Holdings Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- HSBC Holdings Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 5
- Target Corporation Interview Experience
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 5 (2+ years of Experience)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation India Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Interview Experience | (Pool Placement)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL) Interview Experience | Set 2 (Pool Campus)
- Zoho Corporation (Internship cum Offer Experience )
- Target Corporation Interview Experiences | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.