Round 1: (1 hr)
I appeared for the interview at Scientific Games(Bally Technologies) . First round was written test and that entirely depends on programming.
Two parts in coding, PART A and PART B and in each part, there are four questions and we have to write one question in each part. I would like to share you some of the coding questions.
1) Finding Anagram in a String.
2) Finding odd or even without using any Conditional statements.
3) Counting the order of alphabets with the help of ASCII values.(Eg: ACBD(input) and here A is correctly placed in first place so the count is 1, c and b are not in correct places and D is in correct order and so we need to print COUNT=2)
4) Checking the String is Palindrome or not.
5) Count of spaces in string and then move the letters right to count of spaces. (Eg: a bc dde, here the space is 2 and output should be ( a bc dde). Note that I have given two spaces before a.
And my suggestion is that, write the logic correct and you will be get into next level.
CHOICE OF LANGUAGE IS YOURS.
Round 2: GROUP DISCUSSION
They have given topic on “HOW TO DESIGN A SOCIAL WEBSITE” . Here speak everything technically. They will check the technical stuff . So speak boldly and apply the technical skills.
Round 3: TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
Interview is little tough to clear. First, they asked about my projects which I have done and also they have asked me to draw a ER diagram and class diagram for that corresponding projects. Then they raised basic technical questions in C, OOPS, DBMS, OS. Mostly they focused on Memory management concepts. Then they asked me to write Threading program in Java.
- Amazon Interview Experience Off Campus - Bengaluru
- Tesco Bengaluru Interview Experience | Set 1 (Online Coding Test)
- Junglee Games Interview Experience
- Interview with Microsoft (office 365 Hyderabad team) at their Bengaluru office.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.