The entire process can be broken down into 3 parts.
1. Resume Shortlisting
I applied for the internship over mail and got a call for the telephonic interview the very next day.
2. Telephonic Interview
This was a technical interview which held on google meet. We also had a code-sharing screen with us. The interview started with a resume walkthrough followed by a general discussion about the role and company. Then he asked me to rate myself on MySql. Following which he asked me to write a few MySQL queries testing my knowledge about joins etc. I really liked how the interviewer was focussing on logical, conceptual thinking rather than focusing on syntax.
After that, we moved on to the programming part. He asked me two programming questions. The first question was based on general programming concepts like conditionals, loops, etc and the second one was based on linked lists. Both of the questions were easy enough. I was asked to code the first one and write the pseudocode for the second. He judged me on my coding style and also asked me to improve the code quality as well.
3. Tech Assignment
This was a home assignment. I had to develop an interview creation portal. The portal needs to have some must-have functionality and few good-to-have features which were mentioned in the assignment. There was no strictness on the choice of tech stack. The assignment had to be completed within 4-5 hours.
The project needs to be uploaded on GitHub and if possible hosted on AWS/Azure or any other web hosting service.
A few days after submitting the assignment, I got a call from HR that I was selected.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (SDE Intern-2020-On Campus )
- Adobe Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 Product-Dev Summer Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern 2020
- Salesforce Interview Experience | SDE Intern (On Campus)
- Mphrx Intern Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience - On campus SDE Intern
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 73 (On-Campus for IT SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Intern (Off Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 ( Intern, On Campus )
- Rakuten Interview Experience | SDE Intern (Pool Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus) for SDE1 FTE/6M Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE Intern | On-Campus November 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE intern | On Campus (December 2019)
- Optum United Health Group On Campus Interview Experience(Intern-2018)
- TCS Interview Experience( Off Campus-2020)
- Virtusa Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 for SDE-1
- Samsung R&D Interview Experience | Off-campus 2020
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience (FTE SDE 2020- On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.