QUE 1: A given Series could be arithmetic,Geometric,Fibonacci.We will provide you ‘n’ numbers and you have to first check the type of series,then find out the next number .If you are unable to get the output return -999.
Input1 : integer value,the length of the array.
Input2 : Integer Array e.g(0,1,2,3)
Que 2 : Edward wants to find out maximum number of cake pieces he can get by making exactly n straight vertical cuts on the cake.You need to fill in a function that takes input as integer,which is the no of cuts,and return the maximum number of pieces that can be obtain by making n cuts.
This article is contributed by Yash . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- TCS NQT Coding Questions & How Coding Task Evaluated in TCS NQT
- Samsung RnD Coding Round Questions
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 3 (Coding Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 2 (Coding Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- SAP Placement Questions
- Google Interview Experience | Set 2 (Placement Questions)
- Microsoft on Campus Placement and Interview Questions
- CommonFloor Interview Experience | Set 1 (Placement Questions 2014)
- Oyo Coding Interview Experience
- TCS National Qualifier 2 Coding Question.
- Coding Mart Interview Experience
- Microsoft Non-tech Coding round
- Informatica Coding Round Question
- How to answer a coding question in an Interview?