Round 1: online test
15mcq and 2 coding questions
1. Find all palindromes in a given string with a given length.
2. It was modified questions of stock prices question
29 students were shortlisted.
Round 2: Tecnical round 1
- Tell me about yourself
- Give me real life examples of machine learning
- Difference between machine learning and recommender systems
- What is deep learning
- Rate yourself in cpp
- Design a class for chess game and explain how oops concepts are used in it
- Can main be used as a variable in c
- Given the following structure in c find the size of it is a 32bit processor
Optimise the given struct
- Do you know padding of struct
- ACID properties
- Difference Between semaphore and mutex
- In reader writer problem how do you know if the process wants to read or write
Any questions for us.
Thanks for your time..you can leave
I was rejected.
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | July 2019
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 25 (On-Campus)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience | Set 2
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- HP R & D Labs Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Experienced)
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience | Set 3
- GS Labs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 16 (On campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience
- SAP labs Interview experience FTE(On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.