SAP Labs India FTE Interview Experience | On-Campus (Virtual) 2020
SAP Labs, VJTI Mumbai for FTE Hiring.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
1. Given a string delete k consecutive identical characters.
eg: Input: string str = “abbcccbd” and k = 3
2. Given a string text and a pattern with zero or more special character ‘*’ and ‘*’ can be mapped with any character, find the starting index of the first occurrence of pattern in the text.
eg: Input: text = “abcdefgh” and pattern “c*d”
There were around 10 mcqs based on DSA, DBMS, C, etc.
I solved both the coding questions and around 8 MCQs and was shortlisted for the next round.
(15 students were shortlisted for Tech 1)
Technical Round 1(on hackerank codepair):
- Project discussion.
- Given an array of integers, move all zeros to the end. (I was not allowed to code in C++, only options were C and Java).
- Design Product Notification for out of stocks products in an eCommerce application.
- 3 SQL queries( 1 on joins, 1 on nested query, and 1 on group-by).
- He wrote around 10 SQL commands and asked to define them.
- Difference between Delete, Drop, and Truncate.
- Pointers and References.
- Struct and Union with respective use cases.
- Explain malloc, calloc, etc.
(6 students were shortlisted for Tech 2)
Technical Round 2(on Microsoft Teams):
- Project Discussion.
- Discussion on Convolution Neural Networks, layers of some CNN models, optimizers, bias-variance, activations, and logistic regression.
- Given an array of 0’s and 1’s find the largest subarray of equal no. of 1’s and 0’s.
- Given 2 strings check if they are rotation of each other or not.
- Design a Car Rental System. ( I started with a basic design then he asked me to add features like transfer of ownership, etc.)
- Normal Forms, ACID properties, and how to make transactions serializable.
- Discussion on memory allocation and malloc, calloc, new, etc.
- Design TinyURL( only approach was asked.)
(5 students were shortlisted for this round)
Managerial Round(on Microsoft Teams):
- Discussion on Projects and Internship.
- What does SAP do?
- What all SAP products you know?
- Questions on my family background and plans for future studies.
- How are you improving your skills in the current situation?
HR Round(on Microsoft Teams):
- Why SAP?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your expectations from SAP?
- Interests and job location.
- What are your long term goals?
- What co-curricular activities do you want to do in SAP?
3 students were selected.
Thank you GeeksforGeeks for helping me during my interview preparation. ????