Round 1: Online Test
15mcq and 2 coding questions
1. Find all palindromes in a given string with length of substring in range [l, r], also naive approach would give TLE for last 5-6(important test cases having more weightage) test cases go for efficient approach or else solve the second question .
2. Stock prices problem -Here you need to print maximum total profit and not the days on which one should buy and sell.
Solving 1 coding question completely is recommended but do attempt 2nd question partially(If getting TLE for some test cases in 1 coding question) so that chances of shortlisting are more.
- GS Labs Interview | Set 1
- SAP Labs First Online Round
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 7
- abs(), labs(), llabs() functions in C/C++
- SAP labs Interview experience FTE(On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 25 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 29 (On-Campus)
- HP R & D Labs Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Experienced)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 31 (Off Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Moonfrog Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.