Total of 17 questions:
MCQs : 15 (Related to DBMS, SQL, DS, JAVA )
Coding questions: 2 (Both related to string)
Round 2: Technical Round
- Tell me about yourself
- What is interface in Java
- What is abstract class and abstract method in java
- When to use interface and when to use abstract class with example
- Rate yourself in Data Structure
- Write a program of anagram(focused on approach)
- Diamond problem in Cpp
- What is used in java to resolve this problem
- What is primary key and foreign key.
- Two tables given, one with details of person and another with the liking of their fruits. Find id of those employee who don’t like apple (topic: join, composite query, use of not in)
- Any question? (It is good to ask question: I asked about what is ABAP and ERP)
Round 3: Technical Round
After one hour I got a mail for another round in one hour:
- Tell me about yourself
- Pattern printing: * * * ** * * * *
3. Array of string is given: x = [‘aaa’, ‘bb’, ‘aaa’, ‘abc’]
y = [‘aaa’, ‘abc’]
elements of x should always present in y with equal or less count if not than return false.
4. What is git version control.(Git mentioned in my resume)
This round ends with discussing these two question along with database joins: Inner join, outer join, left join and right join.
Round 4: Managerial Round
First the interviewer introduced himself, then asked me to give your brief introduction.The discussion is mainly on my projects in this round. I have created an android application so they asked me how to move from one activity to another in android. Since I was having experience of few months in another firm the questions were based on what work you have handled there, what technology you worked on, what you have learned from there, what motivates you, what are your hobbies. I also asked about what they exactly wants in a candidate. By this the interview ended.
Tips: If you are trying for any question always tell the interviewer that what you are thinking, how you are going to approach.
In any round if you found an opportunity to ask questions than definitely don’t miss out that.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | (Off Campus for Associate Developer) [Pune]
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- SAP Labs Interview (Off Campus for Associate Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 30 (On Campus for Scholar@SAP Program)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for Scholar@SAP Program
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 64 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 65 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Sabre Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Associate software developer)
- Sabre Interview Experience for Associate Software Developer
- IBM On Campus Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile)
- IBM Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile) | On-Campus
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.