Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Students with CGPA>7 were shortlisted for the online assessment.
Round-1(Online Assessment): This round consisted of 3 coding questions. Duration (1.5 hrs)
- Top view of a binary tree
- right view of a binary tree
- Missing Number in Arithmetic Progression
Around 45 students were shortlisted for interviews
Round-2(Online Interview): Only one interview round was held (Platform-Skype). The interviewer was very friendly and it was more of a discussion on various sorting algorithms
- Sort a very large array(Expected answer: – Radix Sort). I started with selection sort technique, then merge sort , the quick sort(discussed why quick sort works better than merge sort in case of arrays), Heap-sort(use of AVL trees and red-black trees) (Be very confident with time complexities)
- 5 pirates and 100 coins puzzles : Explanation of intuition was extremely important since my panelist kept adding constraints
- How are unordered and ordered maps implemented
This round lasted for around 1 hr.