Samsung R&D Institute India – Bangalore visited NIT Jalandhar on 14/9/20 and the test was purely in online mode.
Test was on CoCubes’s Platform with proctoring (Camera on, Microphone on, Full Screen mode).
Only students of CSE, IT, ECE branches were allowed to sit with 7.5+ CGPA.
We got the 3 questions – one three marks and two five marks questions with the time limit of 70mins with a window of 40 mins to start the test and according to the joining time, randomization was there. Some students got the same questions in random order and some got all different.
The IDE was very friendly and no problem was there in compiling/submitting the test. The questions were also not too tough.
1) First question was of 3 marks and the question was to Find the Last Non-Negative digit of a factorial (Present on GFG).
2) Second question was of 5 marks and in that a binary tree was given and we need to complete a function such that the function accepts the root node and in function we need to find GCD of each pair of siblings and then find the maximum and minimum value of GCD. In the end we need to return the difference b/w maximum and minimum GCD Values.
3) Third question was also of 5 marks and it was the slight modification of the question – Letter Combination of a Phone Number (Present on GFG).
Some other questions which are present in other sets were – Sorting array of +ve and -ve values in one pass with maintaining the relative ordering, Sort a 2-D array row wise without using STL, Basic Tree questions including concept of cousins and Basic DP question was also there in some sets.
Languages allowed were C, C++, Java, C#
There was no bound on time for each question, overall time was 70 mins.
- Standard Chartered - On Campus Coding Round Experience - NIT Jalandhar
- Standard Chartered Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship NIT Jalandhar
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | FTE 2019 (On Campus) NIT Rourkela
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Pool Campus at NIT Silchar | NIT Agartala | August 2019
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung Research Institute,Bangalore
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung R&D, Bangalore
- Samsung Software - Competency Test (Samsung R&D Bangalore) Experience > 1 yrs
- NOKIA Interview Experience (On Campus, NIT Jamshedpur, MCA), Bangalore
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience | On Campus NIT Agartala | August 2019
- Samsung RnD Coding Round Questions
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 23 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 24
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 25 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- Samsung R & D Bangalore internship experience (2018)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.