It was coding round on co-cubes platform. There were three question, 1: a very basic string manipulation question,
2: based on array concepts, 3: based on tree. The ones who cleared the test went to the second round.
Round 2: Technical Round
Questions on tree concepts were focused on. DFS, BFS and other searching algorithm were asked. Basic question on linked list, pointers, function pointers were also asked.
I was asked a matrix puzzle question. Suppose there is a NxN matrix, it has a Source named S and a destination named D somewhere in the matrix. Give an efficient solution so as to find the minimum distance from source to destination.
More questions were asked about the project and they will ask you about the technologies used in depth. So prepare your approach to it well.
Round 3: HR Round
Simple questions, how your other interview went, why do want to join Samsung.
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung 6 month Internship Interview
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus for Banglore Internship)
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (2018)
- Samsung Noida R & D On Campus Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 25 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 23 (For Internship)
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (August, 2018)
- Samsung R&D Institute Noida(SRIN) Internship interview experience
- Samsung Internship exam experience
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.