Round 1: About 90 students participated in the campus drive. First there was an one coding question, we had to pass all test cases to qualify for first interview .
35 students were selected for interview. In the interview. first they discuss the project and technologies that used in project . it is for 20min then they move to some basic OS, DBMS, data structure concepts. then they asked question related the langues you know (like C++, Java). after that some hands on coding question of sorting, tree, linklist. atlast they asked some random coding, language, knowledge base question. this round take 1 hour.
Round 2: More OS based question.
It was similar to round one but they wanted to know about our knowledge in OS since they were likely to hire for OS upgradation.
Round 3: Just asked intro and why you want to join Samsung.
At lasy 12 students selected I was one of them………
- Samsung Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) (September 2018)
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) - September 2018
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus for Samsung R&D)
- Samsung RnD Bangalore Interview 2018
- TCS off campus drive through Codevita
- Samsung R & D Bangalore internship experience (2018)
- Samsung R & D Noida Question September 2018
- Samsung SRIB interview experience (2018)
- Cognizant Off-Campus Drive Experience
- Wipro off campus drive Interview
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.