Samsung Interview Experience | Set 40 (On Campus White Box Testing)
Round 1: First Round was coding round. One question in 3 hours and maximum 3 attempts to submit the question were allowed.
Question: Company A is discarding product numbers that contain few specific digits a specific number of time or more than that. You are given a range and you need to find product numbers that are possible.
Range: 24 to 12943
Numbers that should not come: 1, 3, 5
Number of times these number should not occur: 3 or more
In above case all two digit numbers are valid.
In three digit: 111, 113, 115, 311, 331, 333, 511, 533, 555 are not valid.
In four digit: All the numbers containing above 3 digit numbers are not valid.
Eg: 11223 is not valid, 11222 is valid.
Round 2: Second Round was Technical Interview Round (40-45 min). Questions from Data Structures, Computer Network, DBMS, SQL Queries, and Projects were asked.
- Structure of Singly Linked List.
- How to reverse Singly Linked List.
- How to subtract the first element in linked list from last node, second from second last node and so on.
- SQL query: You are given a table with names and sports the person play. One person can play multiple sports. SQL Query to find how many sports John play.
- Tell something about your Project. (My Project was having a login page. So all the test cases for that scenario were asked)
- What is DNS?
- How many layers are there in OSI Model?
- What are different scheduling techniques in an operating system?
Round 3: Third Round was also the Technical Interview Round (25-30 min). Questions from Data Structures, Recursion, Software Engineering and Software Testing were asked.
- You are standing in the center of a circle and surrounded by some persons. In each iteration, a person is taken out. Which data structure will you use to implement this question?
- Write a program of factorial using recursion.
- Define all the test cases possible to check the above program.
- How will you send a report to a developer when you will encounter an issue?
- What is White Box and Black Box Testing?
- Explain any SDLC model.
Round 4: Fourth Round was HR Round.
- My Introduction
- Questions regarding my family.
- A puzzle.
This was the interview process for Samsung White Box Testing Profile. Elimination after each round was there. Written Test was on Day 1 and Interviews on Day 2.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.