Round 1:3 hours online coding round
3 hrs were given to solve 1 programming question. 50 test cases were there. All the 50 test cases should be passed to qualify for 2 round(interview). If you qualify coding round then 90% you are selected.
Round 2:Technical 1
1.About problem asked in coding round. Difficulty faced.
Asked about programming language you know,I choose JAVA,asked about
2. What is static in Java?
3. How many threads we can run at a time?
4. States of a thread (diagram).
6. What parameters should be measured to measure difference in load on a website(eg. IRCTC) in two months.
7. To Design a calculator how to perform mathematical operations and show result at each step write pseudo code.
Round 3: Technical 2
1. Huffman coding,why we add two smallest frequency?
Purchase any no of shares.
Sell any no of shares.
5. Primary indexing vs Secondary indexing vs cluster indexing,multilevel indexing
6. Sparse indexing vs dense indexing.
7. Lossless decomposition Vs lossy decomposition.
8. What is context switch?How process state is saved(PCB)?,what PCB contains?
9. How to prevent deadlock?
10. Priority heap.
Round 4: Technical 3
1. Discussion on my summer intern project.
2. what is heap/stack collision?
3 .Frequency of each no in an array
4. Count sort,bucket sort.
Round 5: HR
It was a very casual interview .
No such type of questions what we prepare for HR round
Just prepare you resume carefully
You should know what you have written
Asked about interest(from resume)
General knowledge test about famous mobile companies their headquarters location .
What you think who are the competitors of Samsung?
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience - R & D Noida (Off - Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience | (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-Campus for R&D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Samsung R & D Noida Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Samsung Noida R & D On Campus Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Institute Noida(SRIN) Internship interview experience
- Samsung Research Institute, Noida Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- Samsung R & D Noida Question September 2018
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus 2019 for Samsung Research Institute, Delhi
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.