1 coding question ( 3 hour ): m-coloring problem with m=2. You have to run all 10 test cases to qualify.
Round 2: Face to face Interview (30 min) after 2 weeks of written test.
- Software Design patters
- Factory pattern
- Singleton pattern
- Discussion on projects done in college
- Spring framework
- MVC model
Basically this round was based on Resume.
All above things were mentions in my resume so he asked.
Round 3: Face to face Interview (45 min)
1. Discussion on the coding round question. He asked me to code it again and time complexity.
3. egg droping puzzle
4. Extended previous puzzle
5. Implement sizeof operator
Round 4: HR (20 min)
- Discussion on interviews.
- Why I want to leave current job.
- Why samsung.
Overall It was easy.
You just have to be confident.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above