Samsung Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus for Banglore Internship)
Samsung came in our campus to hire interns both for software and hardware. I am describing the process for software.
It was an MCQ round were we had to solve 60 questions in 60 mins. There was no negative marking. Questions were from Verbal reasoning, Data interpretation, Logical reasoning, Non verbal reasoning and arithmetic aptitude. You can refer http://www.indiabix.com/ for this. Everybody had different set of questions.
Students having CGPA greater than 7.5 were allowed to sit in this round. Around 105 students form CSE, IT and ETCE appeared in this round.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
It was coding round. Around 90 students qualified for this round. We had to solve 3 questions. Everybody had different set of questions. My questions were :
1. Print sum of all prime numbers within a given range.
2. Given a string remove all same consecutive letters until there is none same consecutive letter. For eg if string is “dfaaafp” return “dp”. You need to do it inplace.
Explanation: dfaaafp -> dffp -> dp
3. Given a BST, find k-th largest element without using extra space.
Some of my friends were asked :
1. Make all even bits 0 in a number .
2. Find all triplets in an array whose product is a given number.
Around 60-65 students qualified for this round. It was a Group Discussion.
Some topics were :
1. Effect of smart phones in human interaction.
2. Will robots takeover humans in future ?
Finally 39 students were selected for software internship and 8 for hardware internship.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.