Samsung came in our campus to hire interns both for software and hardware. I am describing the process for software.
It was an MCQ round were we had to solve 60 questions in 60 mins. There was no negative marking. Questions were from Verbal reasoning, Data interpretation, Logical reasoning, Non verbal reasoning and arithmetic aptitude. You can refer http://www.indiabix.com/ for this. Everybody had different set of questions.
Students having CGPA greater than 7.5 were allowed to sit in this round. Around 105 students form CSE, IT and ETCE appeared in this round.
It was coding round. Around 90 students qualified for this round. We had to solve 3 questions. Everybody had different set of questions. My questions were :
1. Print sum of all prime numbers within a given range.
2. Given a string remove all same consecutive letters until there is none same consecutive letter. For eg if string is “dfaaafp” return “dp”. You need to do it inplace.
Explanation: dfaaafp -> dffp -> dp
3. Given a BST, find k-th largest element without using extra space.
Some of my friends were asked :
1. Make all even bits 0 in a number .
2. Find all triplets in an array whose product is a given number.
Around 60-65 students qualified for this round. It was a Group Discussion.
Some topics were :
1. Effect of smart phones in human interaction.
2. Will robots takeover humans in future ?
Finally 39 students were selected for software internship and 8 for hardware internship.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 20 (R & D Banglore)
- Samsung R & D Banglore Intern Interview Experience
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 23 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Samsung Noida R & D On Campus Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (2018)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 25 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung R&D Institute Noida(SRIN) Internship interview experience
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (August, 2018)
- Samsung Internship exam experience
- Samsung R & D Bangalore internship experience (2018)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)