Samsung Interview Experience for R&D Bangalore (SRIB) | On-Campus
Samsung’s R&D Bangalore (SRIB) visited our campus NIT Patna for virtual onboarding for Internship Opportunities. There were 3 rounds in total.
- Online Coding Skill Assessment Round
- Online Technical Interview 1
- Online HR Round
Round 1: Online Coding Skill Assessment Round. The coding round was hosted on cocubes.com in which we had to code 3 problems having 2 sample test cases with the further test cases to be tested in the background (not visible to us) within 70 minutes. There was one 3 marks question and two 5 marks question. The questions in my set were:
- Armstrong Number.
- Ceil’s value for a BST.
- The dynamic programming problem was also asked in Google 2020 coding round. Only 2 out of around 170 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Note: Cocubes didn’t allow many STL functions. Your code has to pass rigorous test cases afterwards.
Round 2 (Online Technical Interview): This round was on Skype and lasted for almost 40 minutes.
- What is polymorphism?
- Applications of Polymorphism.
- What is Data abstraction?
- Difference between data abstraction and encapsulation.
- What are RDBMS and DBMS
- What are SQL and NoSQL?
- Write a few SQL queries.
Round 3 (Online HR Round): About which I don’t know much as I was not selected.
Tip: One should make efforts smartly and work wisely in every direction( including Projects, Operating Systems, DBMS, Computer Networks). ALL THE BEST!