Samsung Interview Experience 2019
Round 1: It consist of a coding question that was – wormhole ( a standard Samsung question).
You can submit the code 10 times but can compile and run the code any number of times.
3 hrs was given for the question.
Round 2: It was technical and mainly cover some basic coding questions and rigorous OS.
Questions are :
- find whether a number is power of 2 or not in O(1)
- Question on Prefix sum ( don’t remember exactly ).
- draw the state transition diagram of operating system.
- draw the labelled diagram about what happens when we start a computer. what will change if we have more than 1 os in the pc. who will handle which operating system will run.
- LRU and its implementation and advantage.
- checked the in depth knowledge of contiguous and non contiguous memory location.
- process scheduling algorithms.
- Basics of network layer.
- Explanation of at least 2 protocol for each layer.
Round 3:Round 3 was technical cum HR
1 difference between a relation and non relational databases. where do we use relational and non relational databases explain.
2 family background and list of companies I have previously sit for.
3. Why Samsung ? Have you done any specific preparation for Samsung.
4 some basics of sql.
- Stay calm and confident. They will give you enough time to think so relax.
- Have a thorough knowledge of OS
- As far as project is concerned you can have a basic project but should know its inside that why particular frame work or database and certain other things are used.
- Samsung interview are generally easy. You just have to stick to the basics.
- If you don’t know something you can say ” this thing I don’t know ” or if you have forgot something then ” I am not able to recall” rather than spending more than enough time.
VERDICT – SELECTED
For any kind of assistance in Samsung Interviews the link for all the questions asked – https://pastebin.com/u/ann8497
All the questions are verified and solved in the least complexity time.
For any query regarding any round kindly mail to email@example.com I will be happy to help.
At last, Thanks geeks for geeks for helping out in interview preparations.