Samsung R&D Bangalore visited our campus for Internship. Exam was conducted in cocubes platform. Round 1 was of 2 hours duration. 1 hour for MCQs (60 MCQs) and 1 hour for coding questions(3 Coding Questions). MCQs were aptitude based (Verbal + Data Interpretation + Quantitative Aptitude).
3 Coding Questions are :
- Reverse a linked list in groups of given size https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-a-list-in-groups-of-given-size/
- There are n stairs, a person standing at the bottom wants to reach the top. The person can climb either 1 stair or 2 stairs or 3 stairs at a time. Count the number of ways, the person can reach the top (order does matter). https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-ways-reach-nth-stair/
- This problem is little bit hard. Do help me if you found this problem somewhere or in case you solved this problem. Problem : Consider there are children and toys. Each child can be interested in any number of toys. However, each toy can belong to only one child and each child can get only one toy. You have to implement the following function: int DistributeToys(int c, int t, int** graph); The function takes a matrix ‘graph’ having ‘c’ rows and ‘t’ columns where value of graph[i][j] = 1 denotes child ‘i’ can get the toy ‘j’, 0 otherwise. The function returns the maximum number of children that can get the toys. Assumptions c > 0 t > 0
Example : Input
C1 : 0 1
C2 : 0 1
C3: 1 0
Output : 2
61 out of 104 students were shortlisted for next round. I was not shortlisted.
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- Samsung R & D Bangalore internship experience (2018)
- Samsung Noida Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Internship Experience August 2019 (On Campus)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 23 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 25 (For Internship)
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (2018)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | For Internship
- Samsung Noida R & D On Campus Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D (Bangalore) On Campus Internship Experience 2019
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus for Banglore Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (August, 2018)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.